Esta Application for America
EVISA APPLICATION SERVICES
Application for ESTA means travelling to the United States with peace of mind!
If you wish to travel to the United States either by air or sea, and you are a resident living in one of the countries of the Visa Waiver Program, you are required to have an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). The United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) is part of that Waiver Program so if you are a UK citizen, you are required to apply for ESTA.
Applying for an ESTA is only required for temporary business trips or tourist visits of up to 90 days. An ESTA is also required when you enter the US on transit (even when you do not leave the airport). We charge a fee of £27.50 after your application for mediation and administration. With our service you will get the following benefits:
- Easy payment with Debit Card and Credit Card;
- Our UK customer service staff is happy to answer any questions you may have;
- One month before your ESTA will expire we will send you notification to remind you that your ESTA validity period is about to expire;
- We guarantee you will find no errors on our website during application;
- Our website is developed in such a way that your application will be processed efficiently and effectively. Most applications are currently approved.
Price: £27.50 per individual ESTA application.
*Your data is protected with an SSL connection during transmission.
TRAVEL RULES UNDER ESTA
Once ESTA is applied for and obtained, it is valid for 2 years or until your passport expires. In the case of needing to apply for a new passport, you would also need to apply for a new ESTA. Your passport must be valid for at least the duration of your stay in the US. During the ESTA period of validity, you can travel to the US as often as you like. However, you are only permitted to stay for up to 90 days per visit to the U.S. (The number of days you may be staying in Canada or Mexico will count and are considered part of the maximum of 90 days)
On arrival in the USA, you will need to hold a return ticket or a transit ticket of an official airline and/or shipping company. If you enter the USA by land, you will not need ESTA. On arrival at a border you will then need to fill in the I-94W form.
An assigned ESTA does not guarantee you access to the USA. Upon arrival, Customs may still identify that you are not entitled to enter the country under the Visa Waiver Program or any other U.S. legal provision.
If you have travelled to Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Libya or Somalia on or after 11th of March 201, or if you have the nationality of any of these countries, then your ESTA application is likely to be rejected. In this case, we advise that you do not apply for an ESTA but a Visa.
WHEN to REQUEST FOR ESTA
The USA government could use the maximum of 72 hours to issue a travel permit. Usually ESTA is decided within a few hours, but in some cases it may take up to 72 hours before the decision is made.
ESTA APPLICATION IN 5 SIMPLE STEPSStep 1: Personal data of the applicant: It is essential that your personal details correspond exactly with what is written on your passport.
Step 2: Passport details: Your passport must be valid for at least the planned duration of your stay in the United States.
Step 3: Employer data: This step is not required to be completed but if known, you can provide your employer information.
Step 4: Contact point or details of your address during your stay: This step is not required to be completed but if known, you can fill in the address details of your contact point in the USA or the address details for your stay.
Step 5: General safety issues related to your past: In this section, some questions regarding your past and health can be found. These are merely standard mandatory conditions that need to be met. The personal information you submit is confidential and will only be viewed and inspected by an authorised person within the USA government.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AT ESTA-APPLICATIONS.UK?1. Our service includes payment with Debit Card, Visacard, Mastercard and eMaestro ;
2. We also deliver your ESTA document by post;
3. You can contact our UK customer service (opening hours see contact page);
4. With a delayed approval, your travel authorization will automatically be forwarded to your email via our system anyway;
5. One month before your ESTA will expire we will send you notification to remind you that your ESTA validity period is about to expire;
6. Both manual and automated checks are performed to avoid crucial mistakes once your data is entered in our system;
7. We will review your application for travel allowance allocation;
8. Your personal details entered during application are handled with the utmost of care. However, in case of any mistake made by one of our team members, you are entitled to re-submit your application for free;
9. We are at your service during opening hours to assist you during your application and on request we will provide you with personal assistance;
10. We guarantee you will find no errors on our website during application.
ESTA REQUEST FOR GROUPSAt ESTA-applications.uk you can apply for multiple ESTA for more individuals. It is officially required to apply for a unique ESTA for each person wanting to travel to the USA. Always make sure the personal information is filled in correctly to prevent problems during your trip.
Once you have completed your own application, you will be able to apply for multiple persons, for example your sibling, parent, friend or spouse. The procedure during application for multiple persons will be exactly the same.
eVisa Application Services do not in any way form part of the government of the United States. The US Department of Homeland and Security will certify your ESTA.
All information provided on this website is subject to any possible changes made by the U.S. Department of Homeland of Security.
On behalf of our entire team, we wish you a safe journey and a pleasant stay in the United States!
eVisa Application Services
Trusted service at your convenience!
PAYMENT MODEL AND SERVICE
Our service provides support and assistance to travellers who are looking for an instant ESTA.
You pay the price of the ESTA as determined by the US government; this amount is fixed at $14,- (USD). Regardless of the exchange rate, we will only invoice a fixed total amount of £27.50 once you have completed your application .
Usually we will send you your Travel Authorization by e-mail, but if you would like to receive it by post as well, we will charge an extra £0.00 per application.
In case of a rejected ESTA, we will refund the full purchase amount to your bank account. (Currently more than 99% of all applications are accepted).
This website is not affiliated with the US Government. You could apply for your ESTA directly from the US Immigration Service without using our service and you pay the price for application as determined by the US government of $14.00 (USD). URL: esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/