What is the price of an ESTA application with esta-aplications.uk?
Regardless of the exchange rate, we will only invoice a fixed total amount of £27.50 once you have completed your application. The price of the ESTA application was determined by the US government; this amount is fixed at $14 (USD).
What are the benefits when applying for an ESTA with us?
1. Our service includes payment with Debit Card and Credit Card.
2. We also deliver your US ESTA document by post;
3. You can contact our UK customer service (opening hours see contact page);
4. With a delayed approval, your travel authorisation will automatically be forwarded to your email via our system;
5. One month before your ESTA Visa will expire we will send you a notification to remind you that your ESTA validity period is about to expire;
6. Both manual and automated ESTA checks are performed to avoid crucial mistakes once your data is entered in our system;
7. We will review your USA ESTA application for travel allowance allocation;
8. Your personal details entered during application are handled with the utmost of care. However, in case of any mistake made by one of our team members, you are entitled to re-submit your application for free;
9. We are at your service during opening hours to assist you during your application for an ESTA Visa and on request we will provide you with personal assistance;
10. We guarantee you will find no errors on our website during your ESTA application in our form.
If you wish to receive your ESTA not only by email but also by Royal Mail we will charge you an additional £4.00 for our mail service.
What are the payment methods after I have finished my application?
With esta-applications.uk you have the possibility to pay with your Debit Card and Credit Card
My ESTA application has not been approved. Can I get my money for the payment back?
Yes, if your ESTA authorisation is rejected, we will remit your payment back into your account.
Can I pay for an ESTA application with my debit card?
You can apply with your debit card after the application process.